You can also see a list of all regular pod meetings and events in the Wiki/Docs Section.
- This event has passed.
The Artist’s Way Creative Cluster
5 December 2021 @ 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM WET
An event every week that begins at 8:00 PM on Sunday, happening 13 times
A 12-week journey to discover, uncover, recover and fully unleash your creativity, passion and joy in this peer-supported group based on the book The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron.
We follow the full 12 weeks of the course – as set out in the book. You need the book to follow this course. The book is available from your favourite bookseller (and online here). There are various editions of the book, so prices may vary.
The first week starts on the 19. September where we prepare and have a chance to get to know each other. After this, we will proceed with one chapter/set of exercises each week.
- 19 September: Welcome and get to know each other
- 26 September: Chapter/Week 1
- 3 October: Chapter/Week 2
- 10 October: Chapter/Week 3
- 17 October: Chapter/Week 4
- 24 October: Chapter/Week 5
- 31 October: Chapter/Week 6
- 7 November: Chapter/Week 7
- 14 November: Chapter/Week 8
- 21 November: Chapter/Week 9
- 28 November: Chapter/Week 10
- 5 December: Chapter/Week 11
- 12 December: Chapter/Week 12 – and goodbye!
You do not have to commit to attending all the time, and you are welcome to join the group at any time. Please remember, however, that we will be talking about the set tasks for that week.
The meeting is at 8 pm Lisbon time (UTC+1) – and will last for approximately an hour and a half.
The meeting is FREE, however, you need to register on Zoom to access the meeting.
The link to register is: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMkde6rpzMvGNJkd60zuawEfrrjXbnYj2Tw
All events are in English (unless stated otherwise).
All events are FREE.
Live transcript/ closed captions can be enabled upon request. Please let the host in the meeting know.